PLANTS & EQUIPMENT
Best in the Business
With adequate plant and equipment no project is complete without the assurance of a highly motivated and talented staff and resource pool. From the commencement of a project until the final handover date our strategic network of engineers, laborers, site offices and patterning legal entitles ensure that nothing short of excellence is delivered. Our drive for perfection and ease of execution allows us to stand above our competition making us a contractor of choice within Kenya.
Victory Construction has recently undertaken massive investments in both Earth moving equipment along with fully inclusive premix and crusher plants. This will further allow us to effectively meet stringent government deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards.
Our new headquarters is situated in Ruaraka which incorporates both the maintenance depot along with the Head Office.
Sitting close to 2.5 acres, our new offices will allow us to more effectively deploy our capital, gain from economies of scale whilst also appreciating the need to modernize our facilities to accommodate international prerequisites. At present the company wholly owns and operates in excess of 1000 units of plant & equipment which include:
• Earthworks - All heavy machinery involved in excavation, , carting away, back - filling, leveling and compaction.
• Concrete - Concrete batching, concrete handling - pumps/ dumpers, trans-mixers.
• Asphalt - 2 Asphalt Drum Mixing Plants with a combined output of 120 tonnes / hour
• Aggregates - 2 Crusher plants (350 tonnes/hour production capacities),
• Construction Aids - Transportation, Cranes, Generators, Compressors, Scaffolding, Pumps, Tanks and General maintenance equipment.
We have a storage and garage yard which is approximately 2.5 acres for our main equipment workshop and fleet management system. Our dedicated staff ensures that all machinery is extensively and regularly maintained to ensure efficiency and to avoid disruptions in ongoing works.